• More than 85,000 chemicals have been created in the past 50 years, and very few have been tested for their impact on human health.
• More than 200 chemicals have been found in the cord blood of newborns.
• Indoor air pollution is one of the top five highest-ranking environmental health problems in America.
• Roughly nine tons of plastic end up in our oceans every year.
Safe cleaning and personal care products that reduce chemicals such as parabens, phthalates and carcinogens in the home.
Products to help reduce waste from everyday things like paper towels and plastic wrap, Norwex allows families to live more sustainably.
An extensive line of essential oils and essential oil-infused, plant-based products. With the standards of their Seed to Seal quality commitment, sourcing products from carefully vetted corporate-owned farms, and partner farms. Never knowingly compromise by adding synthetics, contaminants, or cheap fillers, or by using unethical production practices.
• Join your choice of educational event, Norwex or Young Living, will earn you a $50 studio credit!
• Join both, and receive an additional $25!
• Take home one of the borrow kits and earn up $25!
We will give you up to $100 KRP studio credit just for participating!!
Be sure to message KRP to notify us of what educational event you would like to join in on to qualify!
Please note, there is no purchase necessary! The goal is educate our clients so they feel comfortable knowing how our studio is working to keep you safe!
A portion of every session fee is donated to Seasons of Life Fertility Foundation, a Metro Detroit, not-for-profit organization that helps couples struggling with infertility and life changing obstacles, become parents.
Additional opportunities to donate and earn rewards at your ordering appointment!